Tri Training for Performance
Individual Triathlon Training for Performance Oriented Athletes
This Performance Tri Program is designed for those ready to push their training and performance to a new level. We’ll take it up a notch from the Beginner Program and start to focus on building ‘racing’ skills and an advanced level of fitness with the goal of peak performance for the target event. Participants in this program should have previous triathlon experienced and be proficient in all three components of the sport.
Race distance for performance training can be anything from Sprint to Ironman, depending on your goals. Here are a few key components of the Performance Coaching Program:
- Baseline field testing to determine appropriate training paces in swimming, biking and running.
- Detailed 11-12 week training plan, adjusted monthly based on training results/performance. This plan includes details for group workouts as well as workouts to be completed individually.
- Advanced skills instruction in all three sports
- One 30 minute session of one-on-one time each month with a Flower Power Sports coach to focus on a specific skill or training item
- Individually coached athletes are able to participate in up to 3 of our coached group workouts a week, which provides
$150/month for personalized coaching based on your racing goals.
Requires a minimum 4 month commitment.
If you’re ready to take your training to the next level and rock it at the races this year, send Coach Michelle an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right back to you!